A downloadable game for Windows and Android
"Good coffee, nice vibes!"
"Such a disappointment. My coffee tasted like wet socks! I want my socks dry. Avoid this place :("
In Mochabot Organic you take the role of a robotic barista and tend to the curious customers of your isometric establishment. Tend to your plants, harvest coffee beans, carefully prepare drinks, receive great reviews, and listen to the occasional gossip.
Currently available for Android and Windows. This game was created as a part of the #4 Pocket Jam Helsinki between 01-02. October 2019. Licensed under Creative Commons SA-NC-4.0.
- Henri Sarasvirta, code
- Christina Lassheikki, game design, concept, environment & character art, animation
- Leo Krechmer, sound & music
- Tuma Heinonen, game design and visuals, character art, mini game visuals
- Virpi Väinölä, game design, UI & graphic design, character & prop art, animation
|Release date||Oct 02, 2019|
|Authors||classheikki, Exca, virpiv, leokrechmer|
|Tags||2D, android, Atmospheric, Casual, Cozy, hypercasual, Lo-fi, mobile, pastel, Robots|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Download the apk file on to your phone, or transfer it through a USB cable or Bluetooth. If you have never installed an application from outside the Google Play Store, you need to allow installation from unknown sources:
- Navigate to Setting > Security.
- Check the option "Unknown sources".
- Tap OK on the prompt message.
- Select "Trust".
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.